Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Mike Tyson's Punch Out

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Mike Tyson's Punch Out


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mike Tyson's Punch Out

    To go to directly to Tyson put in code 007 373 5963

  3. #3
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mike Tyson's Punch Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    To go to directly to Tyson put in code 007 373 5963
    Jason has cheat codes? No wayyyyy...
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mike Tyson's Punch Out

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye_fan View Post
    Jason has cheat codes? No wayyyyy...
    LOL! Havnt found any for the arcade yet.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mike Tyson's Punch Out

    Honestly, I just don't see how Some Bald Guy plays Bookworm and manages to score 220,960
    Just, how?
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mike Tyson's Punch Out

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye_fan View Post
    Honestly, I just don't see how Some Bald Guy plays Bookworm and manages to score 220,960
    Just, how?
    Beats me. I know you can keep playing after the time is up if you do it just right.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mike Tyson's Punch Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Beats me. I know you can keep playing after the time is up if you do it just right.
    Yeah I know, it's happened to me before, but 220,000+? Even with that extra time I just get 20,000 at best.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mike Tyson's Punch Out

    I've never been fortunate enough to be able to keep playing after time expired. I only go for the bonus words. If I make any other words it's to help get a bonus word. If I can't find a way to get the bonus word I click on the bookworm to rescramble the letters until I can get the bonus word. Honestly this is the highest I've ever scored on that game. You can see in the tourney that my high was 52k. It was tough but I played a LOT until the letters just kept falling my way. It's like with Hexxagon. There's a pattern. It's more aggressive now than it used to be but eventually the pattern works for you and you'll get a perfect 58. The main thing is playing over and over and over and over.....you get the point. To put it simply, I don't have much of a life. lol But Jason...he's a machine!!! Get a high from him and he takes it back. Found no codes for the arcade? Suuuuuuurrrrreee.......lmao It's all good fun and competition. I enjoy it.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mike Tyson's Punch Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Some Bald Guy View Post
    I've never been fortunate enough to be able to keep playing after time expired. I only go for the bonus words. If I make any other words it's to help get a bonus word. If I can't find a way to get the bonus word I click on the bookworm to rescramble the letters until I can get the bonus word. Honestly this is the highest I've ever scored on that game. You can see in the tourney that my high was 52k. It was tough but I played a LOT until the letters just kept falling my way. It's like with Hexxagon. There's a pattern. It's more aggressive now than it used to be but eventually the pattern works for you and you'll get a perfect 58. The main thing is playing over and over and over and over.....you get the point. To put it simply, I don't have much of a life. lol But Jason...he's a machine!!! Get a high from him and he takes it back. Found no codes for the arcade? Suuuuuuurrrrreee.......lmao It's all good fun and competition. I enjoy it.
    You and me both about the no life thing. I believe you have a few that I just dont see getting back the high scores. Only one I think I could would be Breakout but I am worn out with that type of game. I have Brickbreaker on my Blackberry. Like you said I enjoy it too. Thanks to Steven for putting the games on there!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mike Tyson's Punch Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I have Brickbreaker on my Blackberry.
    LOL So do I, among other games. Mine's a Curve 8330. What's your's? Also, have you ever visited the forums of Crackberry.com? They have some good info over there.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •